Tuesday 17 August 2021

Athletics

 Last week we did athletics and Olympics day because the Olympics was this year.

I really enjoyed fun games afterwards because in the sack race me and Mason got 12 runs and then in the three legged race me and Mason were fast as.

Something that was a bit tricky was the throw and the long jump because I was really bad at it for some reason and I didn't do any training before that so I think that's the reason why I didn't come 1st 2nd or 3rd.

I am really proud of how much I did even though I didn't train because I thought I was going to do the best and it turned out to be my p.w - personal worst, even though I didn't train.






1 comment:

  1. It was a fun day and the weather was perfect! Do you think you might do some training ahead of our next sports day?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.